[ORRando] Fwd: Tygh Valley Traveller 400K

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Wed Aug 1 19:11:39 PDT 2012

Due to the potential heat and long stretch between Tygh Valley and
Government Camp, we have opted to add a supported water stop on NF 48,
in the vicinity of it's intersection with NF43, at roughly mile 170.
Theo and Vinnie will be parked on the side of the road, with smiling
happy faces to greet you.  They will have water, coffee (for later
riders when it might actually be on the cooler side up there) and
bananas.

While this stop was not needed by the pre-riders in cooler temps, with
the expected heat it seemed prudent to add it.   Many thanks to Vinnie &
Theo for making the long drive up there to support your fellow riders!

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com