[ORRando] O2 Rainwear rain jacket reviews in RoadBikeRider

Ken Bonner kenbonner at telus.net
Thu Apr 26 19:50:15 PDT 2012

Hi!

In case you missed my review of two O2 Rainwear rain-jackets (Nokomis &
Calhoun), here is the link to the two reviews published in Roadbikerider.com
(RBR)

See item #2 at the following link, and then for the Nokomis review, click on
'Nokomis' within the Calhoun review.

http://www.roadbikerider.com/current-newsletter#newsletter-new-roundup

I wrote the reviews last Fall, so it took a while for them to be published.
As you have probably noticed over the past Winter months we have had plenty
of wet weather this year on the Pacific Coast.  Both O2 rain jackets
continue to perform extremely well during my frequent rainy and near
freezing weather rides of 200 kms/125 miles.

In these conditions, I usually wear a mid-weight synthetic long-sleeved
sport pull-over undershirt against my skin, covered by a mid-to-heavy weight
wool, short-sleeved, cycling jersey and then one of the O2 rain jackets.
This keeps me warm.

The O2 Rainwear website is http://o2rainwear.com/    They are available in a
variety of bicycle stores in the U.S.A. and online from O2 Rainwear.

Cheers . Ken

Ken Bonner (RUSA #894; UMCA #1698; CKAP #1255; BC Randonneur #219; GVCC #34)

2609 Orchard Avenue

Victoria, British Columbia

V8S 3B2

CANADA