[ORRando] OrRando 400, May 19 - anyone want to share a room?

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 11:59:58 PDT 2012

Since there won't be a rider room at the finish, I am planning to drive down Friday night, stay over, and nap as long as they'll let me at the LaQuinta after finishing and getting something to eat. If we have to get a finish receipt at Shari's or Denny's, might as well eat something.

Depending on the number of folks that want to share, I could reserve a room which sleeps 2 or 4, with, of course, splitting the cost (one night or two, I know how to do the math :-) )

There is a closer hotel, but online reviews mentioned bedbugs. Easy enough to get to the LaQuinta without crossing under or over the highway. Checkout at LQ is noon.

Cheers,
Lynne F