[ORRando] Or Rando Wool Jersey Order Update

Lesli Larson lesli.larson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:07:46 PST 2011

Hey folks.  We still have two more weeks until the Or Rando jersey order
closes.  Tell your friends.  We're near the quota but we still need a few
more orders to close things out.

In case you missed it, here's Michael Rasmussen's web page with ordering
instructions.

  http://www.orrandonneurs.org/jersey_2011/

Alan Woods, who designed our jersey and is helping with the orders, updated
me on the status of the sizing jerseys available at River City Cycles.
Take note:

*FYI, I went over to River City Bicycles yesterday to try on Woolistic
sizing jerseys. Twenty or more employees were working at the store. Not
every employee knew about the Oregon Randonneurs sizing jerseys or where
they were kept. So ORR members should be advised to ask for a manager (such
as Wendy) or the owner, Dave Guettler when seeking to try on jerseys. When
I visited the* *store yesterday, the sizing jerseys were stored in a FedEx
box in the shop office.*

Please note that we are not ordering any extra jerseys for the club.  If
you wish to buy a jersey, you will need to make your pre paid order in the
next two weeks.  Payment possible via paypal or check.  Check payment
preferred.

Regards,

Lesli Larson
Eugene, OR