No subject

Wed Mar 23 21:10:52 PDT 2011

Mirkin's weekly newsletter, I'm fond of his description of the
Tour:Dear Dr. Mirkin:  Does extreme endurance exercise prolong
life?

        Probably. Data on fifty percent of Tour de France
participants show they died at an average age of 81.5 years,
compared to 73.5 in the general populations of France, Italy
and Belgium (International Journal of Sports Medicine, May
2011).  Certainly exercising repeatedly to severe exhaustion
and training for up to eight hours a day, seven days a week,
and suffering severe pain during daily racing for 21 days did
not harm these men.

--
     Michael Rasmussen

  http://www.jamhome.us/
 Be Appropriate && Follow Your
Curiosity

------=_20110609073935_89498

Mirkin's weekly newsletter, I'm fond of his description of the
Tour:</p><pre>Dear Dr. Mirkin:  Does extreme endurance exercise prolong

  http://www.jamhome.us/<br /> Be Appropriate &amp;&amp; Follow Your
------=_20110609073935_89498--