[ORRando] Women's EN1150 gilet source

Jeff Arasmith Jeff.Arasmith at cmicro.com
Fri Mar 25 15:31:42 PDT 2011

I was scouring the internet for EN1150 compliant cycling clothes without much luck.  There are limited options from Mavic, L2S, and WOWOW.  The search was plagued by websites that didn't function properly prices in English pounds or Euros, and text in French.  :(

In the midst of all this, I stumbled onto Rockfish Riders, an equestrian site in the UK that has EN1150 vests, jackets, and pants for women.  The advantage, in my eyes, is that they are actually sized for women instead of a one-size-fits-all approach.  The vests are pretty will insulated, so they probably wouldn't be good for summer riding.

http://www.rockfishsales.com/product/30/hi-vis-light-weight-gilet.aspx

The other sites I found in my generic EN1150 search were:
L2S             http://www.boutique-velo.com/Gilet-L2S-VISIOPLUS-56-1447.htm
Mavic   everything      http://www.mavic.com/en/product/apparel/vests-jackets/men/Vision-Vest
Rockfish Riders women's http://www.rockfishsales.com/product/30/hi-vis-light-weight-gilet.aspx
WOWOW           http://fashion.wowow.be/