[ORRando] Room to share at PBP + Bike case available

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Sun Jun 12 16:23:39 PDT 2011

PBP registration is now open, and riders are finalizing their travel
plans (if they haven't already). I have a reservation for the week
before PBP (from Monday through Sunday) and the day after (Thursday) at
the ETAP HOTEL Versailles Château Saint Cyr (1.6 Km from the start, and
400 m from the Saint Cyr RER station) for a "family room" with 3 beds. I
am looking for 2 other riders to share, which would make it about 25-30
euro per person per night. Preference would be for someone who needs a
room for 4+ nights before the ride (arriving Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday).

And I have a bike case (Trico Sports Iron Case) that I won't be using
this year, since my trike is a few inches too long for it. If one of the
riders headed for France wants to use it, please contact me.

--
Marcello Napolitano
marcello at napolitano.com