[ORRando] PBP meeting

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Thu Feb 24 15:10:54 PST 2011

I have a suggestion. I can be at the Grand Lodge the evening before the
Birkie brevet and do ride registration (if the organizers would like
help with that), and I can bring the PBP info I have (registration dates
and procedure, start times, control locations, etc.) and share it/talk
about it with any riders who can't be at the previous PBP meeting.

Marcello Napolitano
marcello at napolitano.com