[ORRando] chamois cream/Body Glide

Ken Bonner kenbonner at telus.net
Mon Dec 12 19:35:18 PST 2011

Kevin's experience is well-taken.  Sometimes simpler is better.  As a
marathon runner, I see a number of runners running barefoot (I would not do
it, but years ago an African runner won the Olympic Marathon . running
barefoot.

So, Kevin, are you willing to share the brand and style of gym shorts to
which you are referring (loose, skintight; with/without liners/cycling
shorts length, etc.).    Some of us might like to experiment with your
solution.

What about using pantyhose?   Some runners find that using pantyhose during
cold winter running races is as effective and less expensive that using
running tights. Some male runners, too embarrassed to buy their own, would
have their female partners/acquaintances purchase them!

In addition to saddle sore prevention, one can also lose many grams of
excess weight. J

Cheers .  Ken

Ken Bonner (RUSA #894; UMCA #1698; CKAP #1255; BC Randonneur #219)

2609 Orchard Avenue

Victoria, British Columbia

V8S 3B2

CANADA