[ORRando] Visitors from Boston

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Thu Sep 16 00:52:41 PDT 2010

Folks,

Some friends of mine from the Boston area (I met them on my exciting
600k in the summer of 2008) are finishing a tour in Washington.   They
are David Lafferty and Emily Searles.  David wrote to me this evening:

> Emily and I are finishing a western states bike tour in Portland this
> wwekend.  Tonight, we are in Centralia, WA.  Tomorrow we will be
> following the second half of the STP into town.  We fly out Sunday
> evening ...

Unfortunately, this Saturday is Yom Kippur, and on Sunday I'm leaving
town in the wee hours of the morning on a business trip, so I'm not
really available to host them.  If any of you are interested in riding
with them over the weekend, or in entertaining them in town, or in
offering them a place to sleep Friday or Saturday nights, please get
in touch.

This is rather short notice (!), so I don't feel obligated to host
them, but we had a great ride together then they were last in town (in
March, we did Bridge of the Gods), so I thought that I would offer
this group the opportunity to show some Oregon hospitality ...

	Andrew