[ORRando] 2011 ACP Schedule...

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat Sep 11 17:28:27 PDT 2010

I'm currently working on the 2011 brevet schedule with Mark (SIR) and with Paul in the Tri Cities area. There will be about 4 different series choices for events in the spring including a brevet week at NW Crank.

SIR will also have various summer brevets and I'm planning the Poorman's PBP during 3rd weekend in Aug.

If anyone has something they've been thinking about... July and later, contact me offline. I am not planning to organize any brevets myself after June except for the Poorman's PBP (400/600/1000) out of Centralia.

Susan.

PS RUSA brevets can always be added 5 weeks prior to a planned date, ACP events are due end of Sept.