[ORRando] Riding from Whistler BC to Portland, OR

Geoff Geoff.Swarts at comcast.net
Thu May 20 11:24:24 PDT 2010

Dan,

Yes, it is quite possible to ride from Whistler to Portland ., at least from
the border south to Portland - I'm not familiar with the BC roads. If you
contact me off-list I can provide some suggestions for the Washington
section - there are many options so it really depends on your criteria -
shortest, scenic, etc.  Some stretches could be considered busy, but for the
most part that can be avoided if you are willing to ride a bit further or
time your ride appropriately.

Geoff