[ORRando] The unavailability of lodging in Forest Grove before theOregon Coast 600km

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Mon May 10 10:00:08 PDT 2010

There used to be a very small (4 rooms I think) bed & breakfast on
Thatcher Road.  I stayed there once on a weekend cycling getaway and the
owners were very accommodating to cyclists.   I can't recall the name
but you can probablyfind it on google.

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com