[ORRando] SIR chili feed 200k

joshua franco650b at mac.com
Thu Mar 11 18:00:34 PST 2010

Do you like to eat?  Especially after riding your bike?  I thought so.
Greg Cox promises this will be the "LAST" chili feed 200k and there is
a fundraiser tied in for Pat Rodden, who suffered a terrible brain
injury last year.  So get out your bike, and head up to Kent, WA to
enjoy the first Brevet of the season in the NW.  I'll be there and so
will about 120 others (so far).  Let's join our neighbors to the north
and do what we love all while doing what we love.

Hope to see many of you there....

To learn more and sign up:
seattlerando.org
To learn more about Pat: