[ORRando] Hacker/scammer loose

Kamp, David david.kamp at hp.com
Wed Mar 10 11:49:07 PST 2010

A friend's gmail account was hacked recently and he suffered ID theft, credit cards, the works.  The scammer got my email contacts through the friend's account, and is sending a request for money to be sent to London.  DO NOT SEND MONEY.  DELETE ANY SUSPICIOUS MESSAGES.  This is a scam by a cyber criminal.  Google has been alerted.  Another friend phoned me after he received the request for money and said he was hacked by the same scammer last year, the scammer using the same email message asking for money.  I hope this dies off soon.

David Kamp