[ORRando] Seattle's Peter Beeson endorses, recommends and loves RUSA Board Candidates Jennifer Wise & Cecil Reniche-Smith

Peter D. Beeson II PeterTwo at SeattleInsuranceAgency.com
Tue Sep 15 09:51:49 PDT 2009

Hello Randos and Friends

Hope you're having a great season - the sport of randonneuring captured my
imagination and it started a life long love affair with cycling in 2002.
Over the years I've delighted in volunteering locally and benefited greatly
from the energy and drive of volunteers running SIR, ORR, BC clubs!
Volunteers on events and amazing volunteers serving at the national level.

A fantastic field is  running for two open spots on the RUSA National Board
In my opinion two of them are extraordinary candidates  - please consider
voting for both of them

a. Jennifer Wise, RUSA Member #1: fantastic volunteer, organized Boston
Montreal Boston 1200km, coordinates with France on the world wide long
distance cycling stage, speaks French fluently and coordinates the Americans
that participate in PBP every 4 years.
b. Cecil Reniche-Smith: one of Oregon's top randonnuers, an extraordinary
cyclist, a fantastic female ambassador to attracting new women to the sport.
And by day - she is one of the top attorneys for the State of Oregon.

Both candidates are backed by yours truly - my name is Peter Beeson and I
have voted for Jennifer and Cecil.  If you'd be so kind as to vote - if
could make the difference in the elections and the continued health of our
beloved sport.

Voting is easy - you send a short email to:

edward.e.robinson at gmail.com

and in it you say " I vote for Jennifer and Cecil", my RUSA number is ..."

Thank you for allowing me to share my enthusiasm for two great people.

Warmest wishes

Peter II
RUSA Member #1476
Club member: SIR & ORR