[ORRando] Birkie ride report

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:10:07 PDT 2009

You know, before this Birkie, I had no idea why they called it
"raindonneuring".

Phil is right, though.  In spite of the rain, that group of five was the
nicest paceline I'd ever been in in any of my four Birkies -- great fender
coverage across the board.  When I flatted, I encouraged them to go on to
avoid getting hypothermia waiting for me, but I was sad to see 'em go.

My favorite moment: when Terry commented on how cold it was, I responded,
"Yeah, but it's a DRY cold."

-Michael