[ORRando] Birkie ride report

Keith Kohan bike2work2live at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 09:50:50 PDT 2009

Philippe,

I had a plastic bike.  Actually it's principal structural component material is a mix of carbon fiber and epoxy resin.

But then Alex and I had no intention of hitting six hours.  We like goofing off too much at the controls :)  But then again I had fenders.  And boy it was fun racing up Gales Creek road before I made the mistake of stopping to take my jacket off.

Keith Kohan