[ORRando] Portland-Glacier

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Tue Jun 30 08:10:46 PDT 2009

Greg's wife provides support for him at designated locations during long brevets (and ultras). He also sleeps in "the white barge".  While he does often slow to chat with riders he is passing on the route, I've not known him to ever plan to ride with anyone. He's quit happy doing his own thing and is very good at it. So, once he gets ahead of you there is little chance you will see him again unless he has a mechanical... that's just Greg. Maybe we should call him the ghost.
Susan.