[ORRando] Question about Barlow Trail 300k

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Mon Jul 13 13:33:22 PDT 2009

Thanks Michael!  Great information.

Susan, hope you don't mind a more general question...  I read on the
"Rider Expectations" page: "Riders must demonstrate that it is
reasonable for them to attempt a ride. Riders are eligible to move up
one distance from a previously completed RUSA sanctioned brevet in the
same or previous season or attempt a brevet of equal distance completed
within the last four seasons. Assume the basic "Super Randonneur" series
of 200 km, 300 km, 400 km, 600 km, 1200 km brevets, but where 1200 km
and 1000 km are treated equally. The brevet organizer may make
exceptions if convinced in advance that the rider is capable."

I've not done a 200K with OR Randonneurs (or any other rando group), but
have plenty of experience with that distance and longer.  Do I need to
provide Michael Wolfe with something to get an exception from him to do
this ride?

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.