[ORRando] Question about Barlow Trail 300k

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Jul 13 11:37:01 PDT 2009

I'll let Michael answer the "how long" question.
Re Camelback... you might consider finding a way to put it on your bike. I have a 1.5 liter "fanny" Camelback that I strap to my handlebars. Or, if you have a trunk... just keep an ice-filled camelback in there might be great pickmeup mid-day in the heat. I'm always amazed at how many randos don't use camelbacks. They are required equipment in the SW.
Susan.