[ORRando] RAO

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:09:55 PST 2009

Hello fellow randonneurs,

This isn't perfectly on topic, so I apologize in advance, but I was hoping
to get some help with a little cycling project that I'm taking on this
summer.

I'm hoping to race in Race Across Oregon and am looking for a couple
stalwart assistants.  So far, I have one crew member (Bruce) who can help
for Saturday and Saturday night, and my fiancee Allison can help for
Sunday.  Allison will be driving out to replace Bruce on Sunday.  So that
takes care of 1 crew member.  I just need 2 more, and if staying up for 40
hours straight isn't your cup of tea, you can do a half shift, either going
back into town with Bruce after Saturday night or by driving out with
Allison to help me through the home stretch.

The race takes place on July 11 and 12, 2009.  It starts in Hood River and
finishes at Cooper Spur.  The plan is to drive out to Hood River on July 10
and stay the night in hotel in Hood River.

I'm a strong racer, and I do a good job keeping myself going down the road.
I'm just going to need folks to hand me food and water, lights, and moral
support.  I'll pay all expenses happily, including gas, food, and hotel
rooms in Hood River Friday (and Sunday, if need be).  There'll be some
gorgeous scenery and exciting racing.  It won't be the same as pedaling the
roads yourself, but the course covers some of the more spectacular and
remote byways in Northern Oregon, and you'll get to enjoy them all the same.

Thanks so much,

-Michael