[ORRando] Fwd: [SIR] Ernest Csuka, 1928-2009

joshua bryant franco650b at mac.com
Wed Dec 23 21:04:20 PST 2009

Many of you belong to the Randon list and the SIR list, but I thought
I'd pass this along just in case.  Jan later corrected his birth year
as 1927.
His mastery will be missed.  It would have been a real privilege to
meet and to ride with Mr Csuka.
Our warmest sympathies....

-Joshua Bryant
cycles-j-bryant.blogspot.com