[ORRando] "Screech Owl" 200k permanent - June 6

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Thu Apr 30 22:45:36 PDT 2009

I plan to ride my Hillsboro-Dallas-Hillsboro 200k permanent as a
night-time ride under the full moon on June 6 (Saturday), starting at 9
PM. Breakfast at my house (which is the start/finish location) after the
ride, for those who are interested in joining me. Since this is a
permanent (not an Oregon Randonneurs brevet), you need to be a RUSA
member to participate (but I am deputized to take your RUSA membership
application before the ride, if needed). No fee for this ride.

The route runs along familiar roads, with some rollers, but not much
total elevation. Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Lafayette/Dayton, Amity,
Dallas, out and back. Because of the limited services in Dayton, we may
come back through McMinnville. Overall it should be a nice ride to
practice night riding skills for your next randonnee, or your next
endurance ride. More info on the route at http://www.napolitano.it/?p=298

If you are interested in riding too, please send me a message.

Marcello