[ORRando] Davis 12/24

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Wed Apr 29 02:40:58 PDT 2009

I don't need a ride home from Davis on Sunday, but I was curious to know
who else is heading south for the Davis 12/24 this weekend. I did not
see a roster on the DBC web site.

I will be riding the 24hr event rando style, solo and with no crew, as a
long training ride for the Gold Rush. I am staying in CA after that
ride, and doing the Santa Cruz 600k brevet the following weekend.

Marcello