[ORRando] Absolutely Undecided & Unsupported 1000k

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:22:42 PDT 2009

Here's the 1000 that I want to do:

http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=42780

Start and end in Salem.  Goes counter-clockwise.  Overnights in McKenzie
Bridge and Maupin.

Route contains bits from the Bellfountain TT, the Down the Drain 200, the
Row River Trail, Cycle Oregon 2007, Oregon Ultimate Bike Ride, the Crooked
River 200, the old RAO course, my upcoming Barlow Road 300, the Timothy Lake
200, and the Silver Falls 300.  Plus some really cool new roads near the
Deschutes, Culver Highway, Mountain View  Dr, and Pelton Dam Rd.

I'd totally ride that unsupported.

-Michael