[ORRando] Absolutely Undecided & Unsupported 1000k

Keith Kohan bike2work2live at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 12:29:23 PDT 2009

Susan,

Alex and I are both racing in the Race Across Oregon this year which is only a couple of weeks after the 1000k date.  So I think we're going to have to reluctantly pass on this one.

But if we were going to do it I'd vote for option 3.  That would be an absolutely beautiful and daunting ride.  And it probably won't rain out there.

Keith "I'm sick of training in the rain" Kohan