No subject

Sat Sep 27 15:57:33 PDT 2008

Bridge through the small towns of Aurora, Monitor, Silverton, Sublimity,
Stayton to Scio.  From Scio, we wander on over to Crabtree before heading
north toward Salem.  From Salem, continue north and will pass within one
mile of our home before returning to Wilsonville.

If you too are unable to ride the Birkie, or just wish to do back to back
long rides, please consider joining us.  We already have two folks
interested in riding with us!

Sunrise/Sunset info for March 21:

Civil Twilight: 6:42am
Sunrise: 7:12am
Sunset: 7:23pm
Civil Twiligh: 7:53pm

--001636b430cb8a5dab0464115dd9

Greetings,<br><br>Due to a conflict, I will not be able to ride the Birkie =
Brevet this year.=A0 So, Joanne and I have schedule the Scio Covered Bridge=
s permanent for Saturday, March 21 @ 7:00 am.<br><br>We will leave from the=
 Starbucks at Wilsonville Town Center, 8269 SW Wilsonville Rd, Wilsonville,=
 OR - <a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/aogvkt">http://tinyurl.com/aogvkt</a> .=
=A0 You may park at the Wilsonville City Hall - <span dir=3D"ltr">29799 Sou=
thwest Town Center Loop E, Wilsonville, </span><a href=3D"http://tinyurl.co=
m/acarv8">http://tinyurl.com/acarv8</a> .<br>
Bridge through the small towns of Aurora, Monitor, Silverton, Sublimity, St=
ayton to Scio.=A0 From Scio, we wander on over to Crabtree before heading n=
orth toward Salem.=A0 From Salem, continue north and will pass within one m=
ile of our home before returning to Wilsonville.<br>
ck long rides, please consider joining us.=A0 We already have two folks int=
h: 7:53pm<br><br>=20

--001636b430cb8a5dab0464115dd9--