[ORRando] Garmin

Jim and Ann Jensen aj-jensen at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 05:37:18 PDT 2008

Cecil,

I have the Garmin Edge 305. It's very handy for tracking routes and
reviewing them later on my PC. I also like the other features for personal
training. I was concerned about battery life also. A fellow Rando rider
reccomended and uses the "Boxwave Battery Adaptr Pro" It works fine and
operates on AA bateries. It has a USB plug that the Garmin plugs right
into.You can also recharge your cell phone with it and it comes with a small
LED light. Heres a link,

http://www.boxwave.com/products/batteryadapter/index.htm

Hope this helps,

Jim Jensen "North Of Seattle"