[ORRando] October Perm - Capes and Cows

John Henry Maurice jmaurice at easystreet.net
Fri Oct 17 10:05:46 PDT 2008

Joanne and I continue our R12 quest using the least intensive permanents
available.

While October brings the fall season and weather that may include (gasp)
rain, the current long range forecast for Saturday, October 25 is
promising.  So, Joanne and I have decided to ride the Capes and Cows perm -
203 km with 7000 feet of climbing.

The Capes and Cows perm starts in the small coastal town of Nehalem.  The
route consists of two loops, one to the north and one to the south.  Of
course, more information can be found here:
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/sftest/perms/perms.htm

We are planning on starting at 7:30 am on Saturday, October 25.  We would
love to have some company so if inclined, please join us!

--
John Henry Maurice
www.onyourleft.net