[ORRando] Jersey update os of 11-29-08

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 13:38:07 PST 2008

Hi campers:

We've done it! As of today's mail I have received a total of 41 prepaid jersey requests. Thank you for your timely reponse, as I did not relish the idea of sending all those payments back (in the event that we fell short).

(Note: a few of you who have asked me to ship your jerseys to you out of town did NOT send the additional shipping charge. I have contacted most of these people individually to ask them to either send me an additional check, or to arrange with a Portland-based friend for local pickup. In case I missed any of you -- I will go ahead and place the order for your jerseys but you need to send me the extra money for mailing as I am not independently wealthy. Thanks.)

I will place the order with Woolistic on Thursday morning, 12/4/08 to give any stragglers' checks time to arrive in the mail. Any payment that does not arrive by Wednesday evening, 12/3/08 will be too late to be included in this order and *will be returned*. (Perhaps someone with access could post this info to SIR and other pertinent lists, as I have received several orders from the Seattle area and a handful from outside the NW.)

Assuming that Woolistic's given turnaround time is still 7 to 8 weeks, we should see the jerseys in late January or early February of 2009, in plenty of time for early season brevets.

Thanks to everyone for their help and prompt response.

Cheers--Beth Hamon

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com
http://veloquent.blogspot.com