[ORRando] Jersey update as of Nov. 25

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 21:46:11 PST 2008

Hi campers:

I just got home from being Outta Town and found a small stack of jersey orders waiting for me. Special thanks at this time go out to Lesli Larson for organizing additional Oregon orders and to Jeff Tilden for organizing a Seattle group order.

As of tonight the total number of pre-paid jerseys stands at 30. Yes, that's right. We are only ten jerseys away from being able to place this order.

Reminder: the new jersey is similar in design to the old jersey except:

a. No large black chest stripe (so many of you have thanked me for removing it already!);

b. These will be made up for us by Woolistic rather than the previous vendor. Shrinkage will be minimal if you wash cold/gentle and DRIP or FLAT dry. If you wash in warm/hot water and /or machine dry, all bets are off.
If it's any help. I'm 5'7", 160## and take a mens' large (I find the womens' jerseys too short in the body and sleeve for me). It fits nicely without being too snug. My Riv Woolistic jersey from four seasons ago still looks and feels totally great.

I am expecting only a few more orders that I've been told about in advance. To account for the slight mailing delay caused by the Thanksgiving holiday, I will accept orders actually arriving in my mailbox through December 4. I will place the order on December 5. If you payment arrives after December 4 I will send it back to you and you will have to wait till the next round, likely sometime in 2010 (Woolistic will keep our artwork on file).

Also: If you paid before Woolistic's shipping charge was factored in (that's around ten of you), I will ask you to pay another $1.25 when you pick up your jersey.

Thanks to everyone for their orders. I will post a final list of confirmed orders to the list when I place the order.
Cheers--Beth (who finally scraped together enough to buy her OWN jersey, which admittedly is what a lot of taking this on was all about)

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com
http://veloquent.blogspot.com