[ORRando] GPS: Bike route software and sites

Joe Keenan jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 12:54:26 PST 2008

Becoming enthralled with my eTrex Hcx, I'm looking for software or sites
where routes can be created and then uploaded to a GPS.

So...if you'd be so kind:

Post the name of software you use and why you love/like/hate/just live
withit.

The url for any good route mapping sites.

Personally, I got the eTrex because I was more interested in navigation than
a bike specific gps such as the 305, which has heart rate, cadence, and a
bunch of other bike training "stuff", which I'll never use.  So far, I'm
lov'n the eTrex.

Slo "I stole this sign off bit  from a guy name Joao and not from Cecil
Anne" Joe

P.S. If you can pronounce Joao, you will win a prize.