[ORRando] December Permanent

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 20:36:21 PST 2008

Lynne, Bill and I have one more 200K to go in December for our R-12s.  I know that John Henry and Joanne are also one 200K away from R-12s  - is anyone else at that point (or anywhere along the R12 continuum)?  We were thinking it would be fun to all do our last one on the same day in December.

We plan to ride the 3 Prairies perm (flat and familiar is good at this time of year) and are looking at either December 6th (my preference) or December 13th (Bill's preference) (I am not sure if Lynne has a preference) - who else wants to ride with us?  Let us know - and let us know which date works best for you.   Just remember, the earlier in the month we go for it, the more time we have for a mulligan . . .

Cecil "not that I plan to need a mulligan" Anne