[ORRando] Jersey update

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 15:10:24 PST 2008

Hi all -- Checks are starting to come in for jerseys, thank you VERY much!

However, I worry that we won't have a minimum order of forty jerseys (which is what we need to place the order at all, and I need them pre-paid).

I am prepared to be patient, however I would also like to be able to go by the original deadline, by which time if we do not have forty pre-paid orders I will send everyone's checks back and be done with it. I simply would not be comfortable holding onto checks for several months.

If you contacted me about buying a jersey already, you don't have to contact me again; just send payment by November 30 so I can [hopefully] place the order on Dec. 2.

Sorry to be a nag. Thanks --Beth

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com

http://veloquent.blogspot.com