[ORRando] Oregon Randonneurs 09 jersey details and timeline

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 08:38:03 PST 2008

Hi all --

First, thank you SO much to Marcello and everyone else who helped out to make yesterday's Verboort populaire so fun! (And to whomever arranged for the brilliant fall foliage, you clearly have some pull. Nicely done!)

Secondly, inquiries are beginning to come in about the jerseys and that's great. I have decided to spell out the details here so that anyone else who'd like to order one can simply proceed without contacting me first.

Here's how it works:

1. I must have a minimum of 40 pre-paid jersey requests to make an order with Woolistic.

2. I'd like to place the order on December 2. Therefore, I'd need everyone who wants a jersey in this go-around to send me pre-payment so it ARRIVES by no later than November 29 (Saturday's mail). Also, it needs to be a check or USPS money order, as I am not set up for Paypal or credit cards (and have no personal fortune from which to prepay the order myself). Thanks for understanding.

3. The cost of the jerseys is $78.00 for short-sleeved and $86.00 for long-sleeved. The design will be very close to last year's, with the one difference being that there will be no large black stripe across the chest. Black stripes will remain at collar and cuffs, and yellow embroidery with logo will be the same fonts as before. Three pockets in rear.

4. Shipping vs. pickup: I would really prefer to arrange for local pickup in Portland, as the additional time involved in mailing out individual jerseys may be beyond me (I'd have to scrounge up mailing envelopes for them and run them to the PO on my bike on my one weekday off, which gets a little complicated). One way for you to do this is to make arrangements with a friend who is ordering a jersey, who'd agree to pick up yours from me as well.

If you absolutely MUST have a jersey mailed to you please add an additional six dollars to the amount on your check. (If you're ordering two or more jerseys, please add two dollars postage for each additional jersey.)

5. Check or USPS Money Order only, made out to:

Beth Hamon
1604 NE Saratoga St.
Portland, OR 97211

IMPORTANT: please include a note with your payment that lists name/address/phone, and the size and sleeve length you want. (Ladies: if you want a womens' specific size write that on the note, too!)
If you are ordering more than one jersey **fill out a note for each one**.
I will attach these to the individual jerseys when they arrive to keep everything organized.

6. THE TIMELINE: If I can place the order on December 2, we can anticipate a mid- to late-January delivery, meaning folks will have the jerseys to wear at the earliest-season rides in 2009. So please mail your payment to me so it arrives in the mail by November 29.

I will really appreciate yur help in getting this done in a timely way so we get the jerseys while it's still cold enough to wear them.
Thanks much --Beth Hamon

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com
http://veloquent.blogspot.com