[OrRando] Birkie Sneak Preview

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Sun Mar 30 23:26:51 PDT 2008

Cecil,

I just heard the weather forecast for tomorrow.  I think we lucked  =

out.  I'm not sure that Timber Road will be passable at all on a bike  =

tomorrow morning.

What's a little rain, hail, sleet, snow squalls, graupel, extreme  =

headwinds=97and some brilliant sunshine=97between friends?

And the rabbit didn't even have to pedal =97 I was watching

	Andrew

On 30 Mar 2008, at 22:29, cecilanne at comcast.net wrote:

> I haven't had a chance to write up a pre-ride report yet, but I  =

> posted some photos I took on my ride today on Flickr (mine was  =

> actually the "pre-pre-ride."  Lynne will be doing her pre-ride  =

> tomorrow - Monday - and may have additional information).  Let's  =

> just say I don't think you al will have any worse weather than  =

> Andrew and I experienced . . . . to give you a clue as to  =

> conditions, last year I did this ride in 9 hours 30 minutes, or  =

> so.  This year it took me over 12 hours (It didn't help that I am  =

> battling a chest cold . . .)
>
> Anyway, here's the link to the flickr phot set
>
> http://www.flickr.com/gp/79971760@N00/9a454A
>
> Cheers, Cecil
>
> PS, the rabbit was pretty miserable, too.

Andrew P. Black
17788 NW Gilbert Lane
Portland, OR 97229, USA

Telephone 503 803 1669