[OrRando] Birkie Sneak Preview

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 22:29:23 PDT 2008

I haven't had a chance to write up a pre-ride report yet, but I posted some photos I took on my ride today on Flickr (mine was actually the "pre-pre-ride."  Lynne will be doing her pre-ride tomorrow - Monday - and may have additional information).  Let's just say I don't think you al will have any worse weather than Andrew and I experienced . . . . to give you a clue as to conditions, last year I did this ride in 9 hours 30 minutes, or so.  This year it took me over 12 hours (It didn't help that I am battling a chest cold . . .)

Anyway, here's the link to the flickr phot set

http://www.flickr.com/gp/79971760@N00/9a454A

Cheers, Cecil

PS, the rabbit was pretty miserable, too.