[OrRando] Re: Longview Bridge

Kamp, David david.kamp at hp.com
Wed Mar 26 12:02:49 PDT 2008

PBP, Portland-Bremerton-Portland.  This jogs my memory.  Couple years ago we mused on POP, Portland-Ontario-Portland, a longer-than-1200K-brevet.  But if we started way east from Portland and just kissed the west reach of Ontario, we'd maybe have a cool ride close to the internationally accepted 1200K.  Or we could actually start our odomoters after leaving Portland, like Govt Camp, then take extra credit for the P-GovC leg.  Well, at least scouting the route would be fun.  It's loosely in the late summer credit card tour plans.  Anyone game for this, contact me off list.

David Kamp
E-: david.kamp at hp.com