[ORRando] Carpooling to Monroe for the Cascade 1200?

Sam Huffman shuffman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:22:17 PDT 2008

Hello, Is anyone interested in carpooling up to Monroe on Friday
evening? I'm sure this is way too early for Del, who will no doubt
want to drive up early Saturday morning, just to make the ride a
little more challenging. I'm planning on driving back Tuesday night,
hopefully not *too* late.

I can fit three comfortably or four a little less comfortably in my
car if there's not much gear, or alternately my truck has plenty of
room for people, gear, and a cooler of beer for the end, but the
mileage is a bit worse.

Michael Wolfe already expressed an interest in sharing a ride --
anyone else? Please reply directly to me ( shuffman at gmail.com ) rather
than to the mail list.

Thanks,
Sam