[ORRando] Did you accidentally shrink your short sleeve Or Rando jersey?

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 20:34:48 PDT 2008

I have noticed that quite a few riders have complained about accidentally shrinking their beloved short sleeve Oregon Randonneurs wool jerseys, such that they are now too small.  I am on the hunt for a small jersey and would happily take yours off your hands if you are one of the unhappy owners of a shrunken jersey . . . of course, if you started off with a size small and shrank it, that wouldn't work, but if you started off with a medium, large or extra-large an shrank it, perhaps we could negotiate something . . .

Cheers, Cecil