[ORRando] Re: 300k REVISION

joshua franco650b at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 13:37:29 PDT 2008

I'll chime in on this one.  I think that the revision sounds perfect
(it will also cut off 5 miles of my "commute" to the start.) That (the
drainage crossings) was the only part of the course I was worried
about and putting at the beginning eliminates that worry. Looks to be
an exciting, picturesque and challenging course.

Joshua Bryant
PDX, OR USA