[OrRando] Alice/Dart

tha_capt tha_capt at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 11:21:29 PST 2008

Hi Andrew ~

I have revived taillight  micro switches with a drop of WD-40 in past. Don't
spray it in the computer - spray WD-40 into the cap and us an eye dropper to
manage the liquid in the proper place. It won't short out circuitry -
prevents corrosion. It is truly "old" Rocket Science - -
http://www.wd40.com/

later ~