[OrRando] Alice/Dart

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Sat Jan 19 14:29:03 PST 2008

Congratulations on your nominations Susan.  It is well-deserved!

The Dart is question is a secret Dart, right, in that it does not
appear on either the SIR or the OR lists of Brevets.  It is in the
RUSA database, though.

I would be interested in being part of a team.  This would be my
first Dart.  I've been to the Alice awards many times.

On 19 Jan 2008, at 10:05, Susan France wrote:

> Thanks all,
>
> The Dart in on the weekend of the Spring Soltisce, Mar 22. Same as
> last year.
>
> It will end at McMennamin's in Centralia. with brunch on Sunday
> morn. Same as last year.
>
> It will be join SIR/ORR, with Peg and I as organizers. Same...
>
> It will not rain. Unlike last year...
>
> My computer has never worked the same since riding in that rain.
> Though we did note that is quit raining everytime we were inside
> eating.

I have  a computer like that.  Actually, the computer works fine, but
the button that you need to use to reset or view the mileage or the
elevation doesn't work at all.  Sigh.

	Andrew