[OrRando] Guerreros de fines de semana

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:17:47 PST 2008

This is ride numero uno, you weekend warriors.

Meet at Tualatin Community Park 8am Saturday 1/12. Destination: Cana's Feast
Winery, Carlton, by way of Mountain Home. No map, just a group of riders
with a destination.  Ride at your own pace. Approximately four-hours of ride
time, and a little bit of climbing for good measure.

I'll ride through Tualatin Park and look for riders in the lot adjacent to
the Skate Park. If nobody is there at 8am, I'll keep riding. If you're on
the route - just in front or behind - feel free to call me. Cell:
503-320-0290.

Hasta sabado, mis guerreros.

-- =

Carboload your mind at http://www.readytoride.biz