[OrRando] Carnac shoes FS

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 16:38:54 PST 2008

I have a pair of Carnac leather touring shoes (no cleats, good for flat pedals or toeclips only). Excellent used condition (I got them new last year and tried them on exactly four rides of less than 30 miles each).
Size 42, pretty true to size, wear with thin to medium socks.
Some scuffing on the bottom but the "tread" is still very much intact.
Leather is in excellent condition with no rips or tears and very few creases from wear.
These shoes just don't work for me. Rather than belabor the point I'm offering them here for $50.00.
photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethness/2159575965/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethness/2159575961/

Please reply offlist.