[ORRando] Garmin Vista

Joe Keenan jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 13:02:35 PST 2008

Cecil,

Write to Garmin support.  The support folks responded quickly to questions I had before I bought my Vista and were very helpful.  Hope they can do the same for youse.

There was a website for creating routes that I can't find right now.  I'll try to email it to you.

By the way, I haven't used the Garmin software for waypoints yet and don't  know if I will.  I'll use something like this software I mentioned or topo to create and upload routes.

Now if ya wanna talk geocaching with a Garmin, that I can help ya with. :o)

Merry Christmas

Slo Joe