[ORRando] FC 508 crew needed

Del Scharffenberg dels at intersoftsystems.com
Thu Aug 28 13:15:51 PDT 2008

As usual I have been procrastinating about finalizing my crew
for the Furnace Creek 508.  Not sure yet, but it looks like I will
be needing at least one more crew person, perhaps two.
This will be my 5th solo 508 -- finished in 1996, 1997, 2006
and 2007.  I will be driving down from Oregon Oct 2 and 3
for the October 4-5 event.  Web site here:  www.the508.com.
Let me know if you are available and interested.  Return to
Portland will most likely be Oct 7.

Death Valley Cup photos:
http://www.badwater.com/dvcup/1997scharffenberg/index.html
2006 crew photos (Susan France and Eric Vigoren crewed):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/orrando/sets/72157594324234259/
2007 crew photos (Sam Huffman and Matt Liou crewed):
http://www.samhuffman.com/albums/fc508_oct_2007/

-- Del "Spider"