[OrRando] Behavior on the Road

Keith Kohan bike2work2live at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 15:51:25 PDT 2008

Not BS it's SBS.  Side-By-Side.  Or is that Super BS?

Susan France <susanfrance at teleport.com> wrote: body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}BODY {  FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff } I say BS.