[OrRando] Where to buy a box of coffee early in the morning?

Keith Kohan bike2work2live at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 14:24:27 PDT 2008

Hot coffee at the start?  You're too good to us Lynne :)

fitzbase at comcast.net wrote:  Hi!

I'm wanting there to be mass quantities of coffee at the Birkie 200km start. I figured I'd buy a box of coffee and some fixings on my way there from Beaverton (via Sunset Hwy/Glencoe Rd/Cornelius Shefflin/yada yada yada).

Except I'm not having much luck getting the internets to share useful information like store hours!

For those of you that have organized OrRando rides, where do you buy the Box of Coffee?

I could bring a thermos, but that would last for 2.5 people... I'm thinking the Box would be preferred for the start location.

Thanks much!
Lynne F